• Manage individual devices with normal operations like turn on/off, dimming, colour changing
• Control a group of the same model simultaneously
• Program scenes to set one-key-control for multiple devices, operating automatically according to the different conditions
• Personalize lighting timing, schedule lights control based on time of day
• Voice control via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, etc. (gateway required)
• User friendly home page interface including weather factor page, one-key activation for smart scenes, switch between rooms viewing status of devices, etc.
SMART FUNCTIONS WHEN USED WITH G-LIGHT APP:
• SYNC FUNCTION: The synchronisation function matches the light transitions to the rhythm of the music.
• TIMER FUNCTION: Set light(s) groups to remain on for set period and set a countdown timer (1 min. to 24 hours) until light(s) groups turn off.
• SCHEDULE FUNCTION: Set light(s) groups specific time to turn on and off. Required brightness levels can also be selected.
• GROUP FUNCTION: Group light(s) together into light(s) groups and control as one.
• SCENE FUNCTION: Set a range of scenarios (scenes) by individual light(s) groups and activate with one touch.
• VOICE CONTROL VIA GOOGLE HOME / AMAZON … (GATEWAY REQUIRED)
Go to App store (IOS) or Google Play (Android) to download the free G-LIGHT app to your smart phone.
IOS: Requires IOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPad touch
Android: Requires Android 4.4 or above, devices must support Bluetooth 4.0