G-Light products are designed in accordance with all mandatory International, Australian and New Zealand Standards, which require installation by a qualified installer and regular cleaning and maintenance of the equipment. Products are sold in accordance with the following instructions and NSG standard terms and conditions of sale.
In accordance with NSG’s standard terms and conditions of sale, NSG warrant this product to be free from defects in materials and or workmanship for a period as stated below for goods not subject to incorrect installation, maintenance, operation, mishandling, environmental, unauthorised modifications or electrical operating conditions outside the nominated product specification as detailed in these installation instructions. The benefits to you given by this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies you have under law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Warranty term – See INSTALLATION GUIDE from product package.
How to make a claim?
Step # 1 – Within 30 days of the fault discovery, please contact the original place of the G-Light product purchase during standard (local) business hours, with the following information: (a) proof of purchase (b) description and quantity of the claimed fault (c) address of installation. (d) operating hours of the product.
Step # 2 – It is then the responsibility of the original place of product purchase to report the matter to NSG aftersales;
Step # 3 – Upon review of your claim and if the product is required to be returned to NSG for technical evaluation, then at the owners expense the product must be returned to NSG as per the above nominated locations.
Step # 4 – Pending the evaluation, the claim will be validated resulting in the product being repaired or replaced with the same or best equivalent product at the discretion of NSG, or rejected if the product fault was found to be caused by conditions beyond the responsibility of NSG warranty obligations. Consideration of installation, product removal, return freight and or testing fees are not the responsibility of NSG.
If you need to return goods to us, please read our Goods Return Policy below.
RETURNS TERMS & CONDITIONS
• All returns must be authorized with a completed GOODS RETURN AUTHORIZATION (GRA) form.
• Please note credits cannot be issued for shipping costs or merchandise purposefully damaged.
• Goods purchased more than 12 months, NSG will only replace or repair. Credit will not be granted unless through mutual agreement and will be devalued at NSG current selling prices.
• No credit to any obsoleted goods.
• We recommend shipping your return products via a tracking courier.
• We will not reimburse any related shipping charges for returns.
• Alternately at time if you sales representative is in the branch they can assist in arranging your GRA.
STANDARD STOCK RETURNS:
• All standard stock returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee unless an arrangement is made by mutual agreement with NSG Trading Ltd.
• All claimed faulty items must be sent back to the warehouse for inspection.
• If goods are proven faulty, we will provide a replacement free of charge.
• Items must be received into NSG warehouse for a credit to be processed.
• We will not pay any additional labour cost for reinstalling the replaced product
• All altered products, EM, motion sensor, change of drivers etc., anything that varies the product from its usual state will incur a 50% restocking fee if returned.
SPECIALLY ORDERED PRODUCTS: ( NON STANDARD STOCK LINE)
• If we have order in a non-standard stock item especially for a customer or project, these items are non- returnable.
GENERAL CONDITION OF PRODUCTS:
• ALL Returned merchandise STANDARD, FAULTY OR ATLERED MUST be in the original packaging and in resalable condition otherwise you return may be declined.